Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Izmir, Turkey (Part 1) !


Hello everyone,

I hope you are well. If you follow me on Instagram (HERE), you probably know that I was in Izmir and that's the reason why I was not posting. I was there on a project and I had great time. So beautiful town, great people, new friendships ... Simply amazing. We have visited many "famous" sights and places there and also the weather was pretty hot and I didn't want to come home. I bought many things but I will make a separate post about that. Waiting for your comments !!

Здраво на сите,

Се надевам дека сте добро. Ако ме следите на Инстаграм (ТУКА), најверојатно знаете дека бев во Измир и тоа е причината поради која немаше постови. Бев дел од еден проект и си поминав одлично. Градот е прекрасен, запознав многу нови луѓе, стекнав нови пријатели, едноставно се беше прекрасно и малку тешко ми падна делот кога требаше да се вратиме дома. Исто така и времето беше сончево и топло, што претставуваше причина плус за да останеме. Купив неколку нешта од таму, но за тоа ќе има посебен пост. Ги очекувам вашите коментари.
































Locations: 
Izmir Center Streets
Izmir Clock Tower

Photo Credit: Stefan Sokolovski

Connect with me:





14 comments:

  1. Very cool photos... Like them :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Преубави фотограгии и како и секогаш неверојатен outfit !

    http://majaanchevska.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Izmir, it was so nice <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

  5. hello loved your blog and loved the photos beautiful place and also her look , I'm following you not to lose anything , follow me back kisses horasnoespelho.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post:) nice photos
    xoxo
    I follow You #208, follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful
    Thank you for visiting back always loved
    Kisses
    CantinhoDaSofia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!!!Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!Now i follow you on gfc,facebook,instagram,tweeter,pinterest,bloglovin i hope you follow me too!!! good Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear
    Great and comfy outfit
    Love the blouse
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    NEW POST: MeNow Long Lasting Lipgloss Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stefani İzmir is my hometown but I'm not there now. I miss there so much. Great post and I'm glad you liked it ;)

    www.suslukokona.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...