Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BIG HAUL !!!

Hello my lovelies,

I was planing to make a haul post since I returned from Izmir, but I was very lazy to do that so I am making a big haul now. I bought many products such as body care, make up, clothes, shoes etc... Tell me in the comments which one you liked and if you want a review of any make up product I will do that for you.

Здраво здраво,

Планирав да направам пост за производите што ги купив во Измир, но бев премногу мрзелива. Од тогаш до сега купив уште производи па решив да направам пост за сите нив. Купив секакви производи од нега за тело, шминка, облека, чевли и тн. Ги очекувам вашите коментари што најмногу ви се допадна.


For me as a blogger, the most important thing was to have good camera. I was searching and I found that this Nikon D3300 fits to my needs and also to my budget. 


"Gray" Sweater - Terranova (See on me HERE)
Black and White sweater - De Facto
Pants - LC Waikiki
Skirt - Local Store


I will post the links from the Turkish site because I bought them in Izmir and the "Frosted Plum" collection is not available on the official site, I don't know why.

Soap - HERE
Hand Cream - HERE
Body Butter - HERE
Body Butter - HERE
Shower Cream - HERE
Body Spray - HERE


Avon Super Shock New Mascara
Avon Contouring Brush
Avon Smoky Plum Palette







Bag - David Jones 
Blue Flats - Local Store
Burgundy Flats - Duki Daso



I love this "Cowboy" cardigan which I bought in a local store, soon combination with this beauty.


New jacket in my collection!!!! If you follow me from my beginning, you must know that I am Jacket fanatic. I bought it in a local store and I really love it. Now I finally have brown/beige jacket, see my collection HERE.



And the last but not the list is this New Yorker dress. It looks perfect with the Cowboy cardigan.


Connect with me:




16 comments:

  1. Sve ti je prelepo :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful *_*
    \

    magicworldprincesscarmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shopping!
    xoxo
    http://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! All looks very beautiful :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! So many things!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag you bought,also congrats on the new camera,Nikon has the best dslr cameras.
    xx

    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear
    Great haul, full of interesting stuff
    Love the black and white sweater, and the body shop products
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your haul! ;)

    http://pixiethe90s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! You have great items!!!! Please do a review of the nude lipstick :)
    Hope you enjoy my last look <3
    Have a great day.
    - Elsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odličan post! Karmin je fenomenalan! :)

    http://lavieenrosemp.blogspot.rs/2016/03/food-homemade-bruschetti-and-pie.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool!! Have a good day doll!!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know! ♥

    •♥• Mary María Style •♥•

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cool stuff! I love the black dress :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi dear
    Great post, full of beautiful stuff
    Love the shoes and the fluffy sweater
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post and as I can see you've had an amazing time in Izmir and you've bought
    so many things
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...