Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Paparazzi !


Hi Guys,

If you follow me on Instagram, for sure you know that in September I was in Croatia again, but this time in Tisno. I also visited Murter because that's my favorite place in Croatia and its near Tisno. I saw this zebra crossing 4 years ago and finally this time I decided to make outfit post on this location. I love this red and black combination, its comfortable but still elegant. Because now its cold outside you can still wear this combination but without sandals. You can change them with beautiful boots or heels. Who knows maybe someone will go out of their comfort zone and try to wear the same outfit with the sandals :) 
Stay tuned for more outfit posts and in the mean time comment down what do you prefer to wear these days. 












Outfit details:
-
Jumpsuit - H&M
Jacket - LC Waikiki
Sandals - Tendenz
Bag - Guess
Sunglasses - Zaful
-



Follow me on Social Media:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...