Saturday, December 27, 2014

Haul post !!!





Hello my readers,

First of all I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.
For this post I will show you the stuff I bought in the past two weeks. All the sweaters are bought at Mega Fashion, the necklaces are from Aliexpress, and the palette and the coverstick are from COSMO.


Најпрвин би сакала да ви ги честитам Новогодишните и Божиќните празници, и да ви посакам се најдобро во Новата 2015 година и сите желби и планови да ви станат реалност.
За денешниов пост одлучив да ви ги покажам нештата што ги купив во изминатите две недели. Блузичките се купени во MEGA FASHION, ланчињата се од Aliexpress, а палетата и коректорот се од COSMO.



This sweater is so beautiful and I fall in love with it. All the sweaters were on 70% discount, for the firs birthday of the store, and this sweater cost just 6,80 EUR.

Веднаш штом ја видов оваа блуза се заљубив во неа. Сите работи што ги купив беа на 70% попуст поради роденденот на MEGA FASHION и цената на оваа блузичка беше само 420 денари.
Somebody will tell that this is the similar with the firs one but for me is not, I like the both too. This is with short sleeves and with bolts and the first one is with long sleeves and leather. This beauty was 6,30 EUR.

Некој ќе рече дека оваа блузичка е иста како претходната но за таквите како мене не е. Се двоумев многу дали да ја земам и оваа, но разликата што едната има нитни а другата кожни детали пресуди и ја купив за 390 денари.


I don't have to say anything for this sweater, just that I adore it and a long time I want something with numbers. You can see how I styled it in the previous post HERE ! It costs 5,60 EUR.

Не би сакала да должам многу за овој џемпер, едноставно прекрасен е и можете да ја видите мојата комбинација со овој џембер ТУКА ! Го платив 350 денари.


I bought two of this one in black and the other one is gray. The gray one was for my boyfriend. It's so beautiful and I love it. The price was 8 EUR.

Купив исти две блузи, едната е оваа црна, а другата е сива. Сивата беше подарок за моето момче. Прекрасна блуза и што е уште поважно баш е погодна за претстојните ладни денови. Чинеше само 500 денари.


This blouse I bought with a suggestion from my mother. I want this but in black but my mom was like "OK Stefani but all your clothes are black buy something different." And woila I bought purple. It's beautiful and it has zipper and buttons too. It costs 5 EUR.

Блузава ја купив во виолетова боја поради мајка ми. Разгледував и нормално моделот го земав во црна боја, но зборовите на мама беа, "Ајде остави го тоа, се во плакарот ти е во црна боја" и се одлучив оваа да биде во виолетова. Цената беше 300 денари.


I saw this neck warmer and the moment was "Just take my money", it's adorable, cute, warm etc. etc. etc. The shocking thing is the price, it was jus, but JUST 1,70 EUR.

Овој шал е прекрасен, претопол и пре пре пре.... Сакам вакво нешто веќе подолго време и кога го видов на рафтовите знаев дека мора да биде мој. Цената е САМО 107 денари.

If you follow me from the beginning of my blogging you know that I am crazy about jackets. You can see my jacket collection HERE ! Every shopping is a conflict with anybody who goes with me. All the people around me are like "You are crazy, you don't need +1 jacket" but simply I do, I need all the jackets on the planet. This military print jacket is must have for me and I pay for it just 9,50 EUR.

Секое мое одење на шопинг, со било кој претставува караница, затоа што првиот рафт кој ќе одам да го разгледам е оној со јакните. Сите ми велат дека не ми требаат уште јакни затоа што ги имам доволно, но според мене не е така. Ако не сте ја виделе мојата колекција со јакни направете го тоа ТУКА! Сепак оваа јакна морав да ја имам и едноставно тоа е посилно од мене, а и за 590 денари мислам дека сум во право и не треба да се размислува.


I like this necklace was on my wishlist and I decided to purchase it. But the for shipping you must have minimum order from 10$ and I get the black necklace too. You can purchase them on the links: Bohoo necklace and Black necklace. They are the same as the picture on the site and they arrived for 35 days.

Оваа ланче го сакам веќе подолго време (My wishlist) па се одлучив да го порачам, но за да ги испорача продавачот бара минимум порачка од 10 долари па го зедов и црното ланче. Прекрасни се исти како на сликата на сајтот и ми беа испорачани за 35 дена. Ако се одлучите да си ги порачате можете тоа да го направите ТУКА и Тука .

That was all for this post, I will make a separate post for the palette and the coverstick with review and a make up look. I hope you like this post and waiting for your comments.

Се надевам дека ви се допаѓа овој пост, а за палетата со сенки и за коректорот ќе направам посебен пост со make up. Ги очекувам вашите коментари.


Follow me on social media:







24 comments:

  1. Убав шопинг си направила. :)
    Мој фаворит е шалот.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!
    Love your blog, I`m your new follower on GFC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you had a great christmas! In the meanwhile, wanna follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! :) Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'm your new follower nr 116 now :) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the things but necklace is special :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Necklace and grey sweaters are nice:)
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cardigans. loving the necklaces.
    Happy Holidays, dear!
    I am following your blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pieces! Love the necklace!
    I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin! Follow back?
    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post :)) the necklace is amazing !!

    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds, I like the necklaces ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you now:))

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jako mi se dopada bohoo lance imas lep ukus stose tice nakita :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice haul selections.
    wanna follow each other? great blog
    compliments of the season.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toliko lepih stvari si kupila po povoljnim cenama :) I meni kaže mama više puta da imam previše crnih stvari u ormaru- crnu je najlakše kombinovati i paše svima :) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your all necklaces and that black sweater
    I am following you on GFC please Check out my blog also
    http://indianbeautytouch.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jako puno lepih stvari su nakupovala, stvarno su fenomenalne, prvi džemperčić mi je prelep i jedva čekam da te vidim u njemu u nekim outfit postovima :))

    http://dimi-cool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pieces!!!!
    A new year always brings new dreams, new goals, new challenges, but old friends always remain.
    ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★
    ★ Feliz Año Nuevo ★
    ★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★⋱⋰★
    \_2_/\_o_/\_1_/\_5_/
    ._|_..._|_..._|_.._|_
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the necklace..so pretty
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty stuff :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  20. divne stvari...odlična kupovina...sviđaju mi se jako ogrlice.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Odlican haul!
    Najvise mi se svidja ogrlica, prekrasna je!
    Pusa iz Italije i sretni blagdani!
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heyyy! <3
    Nice post!
    We can follow each other on GFC ;)

    Surprise Inside 7

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...