Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Vitamin Sea !



Hello Guys,

After longer break I am back, and believe it or not again with a post from Murter, Croatia. I adore this place and I love coming back again and again. Every time I come here I find new places to explore and of course to capture.

 This time I decided to go around the island in green combination. I have this dress long time but I was searching for the best location to show it to you here on my blog.

Murter has amazing beaches and gorgeous spots where the rocks are kissing the Adriatic sea. The water is turquoise and the view is so beautiful and calming. If you ever have chance, I highly recommend you to go there and explore everything that this place has to offer.

I hope that you like this post. Until next time,

xoxo !











Outfit details:
-
Dress - LC Waikiki
Slippers - Zara
Backpack - Versace Parfums
Watch - Ferrucci
Sunglasses - Tosi Time


Connect with me:





8 comments:

  1. Lovely pics.
    Nice dress.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks amazing I'd
    love to visit it! and i really like your dress :)
    i just discovered your blog, i've started following you!
    i was wondering if you would like to follow back? i'd really appreciate that!! ^^
    kisses!!

    My blog - Lalabetterdayz

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing photos and you look beautiful:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veliki sam ljubitelj ovih krznenih papuča, divne su! :* <3
    Murter izgleda prekrasno!

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful surround by water. Like a mermaid!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog and Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...