Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Simple Classic !


"You cannot fight against it. There's a price you have to pay for fame, and people who don't want to pay that price can get in trouble. I accepted the idea of celebrity because of a French expression: 'You cannot have the butter and the money for the butter.'" - Karl Lagerfeld

I am starting this post with my favorite quote said by the legend Karl Lagerfeld. The fashion world lost one amazing person, fashion dictator and great designer.

Nothing more to say... R.I.P Legend !

In this Fashion Confession I am showing you one simple fashion outfit that you can modify and wear for different fashion occasions or in your everyday life. Jeans + Black t-shirt + black leather jacket = perfect combination. Simple but still fashionable and classic, I prefer to say Old but Gold, because this is old fashioned combination. If you are like me and you have simple fashion style ( but sometimes extreme and crazy), you will definitely agree with me that black things are must in everyone's wardrobe. For this cold days I enjoy wearing this oversize leather jacket, it is so cozy and I always stay warm in it, plus because it's black I can combine it so easily with any outfit.

I hope you like this...









Connect with me:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...